Sunday, August 31, 2014

...And It Just Keeps Coming...

I feel blessed over the last month or so to have friends who are happy and willing to support my business. In the last month I have been offered 3 opportunites to sell my soaps as well as friends who would like some themselves or for their friends. I only hope that the markets I have been invited to will get some sales!

On anothr note, the ugly brown duckling from last week has set and finally cut. Below is the magnificent purple that the Brazillian purple clay gave and there is a little boost from some purple mica also swirled in,

Next in the mould is an all natural soap with essential oils, I have bath truffles of the same Goddess scent and will also have bath salts with hibiscus and rose petals.

Soapy hugs
Kayla xx
  
Ugly duckling now beautiful lilac scented soap

Goddess blend with Australian pink clay and hibiscus petals
 
So many soaps wrapped and more to come!
 
Bath truffles all wrapped, awaiting swing tags 

No comments:

Post a Comment