Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Longest Two Day Wait Ever!

May the 4th be with you!

Yes, that is the day for my next soaping course and I am hanging for it as this will be my first Sunday off in weeks (working a normal job and renovating/moving on the other days constitutes work). I am looking forward to catching up with a friends' Mum, the chickens, the food, new friends and amazing hosts.

Now, I know that I am not supposed to soap until I move homes, BUUUUUUUTTTTT..... if I take my soaping stuff over now, I could  make soap when I am there... Only a couple of batches through as I only have 3 moulds and my days off are split with either 2 or 3  days in between and I want to be able to cut after 24hrs. I can be so impatient!

So here's to another 4 batches of soap on Sunday and some sneaky soap making in a couple of weeks!

Soapy hugs
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment