Friday, May 9, 2014

Soap Stamp

Yep, there it is, the results of my new soap stamp from Etsy. It is a brass peacock. Down the track I would to be able to have this as a side business so my partner and I can start a family and at least have anther source of income if possible.

The name of my business is Black Peacock, not sure yet if soapery, soaps or beauty. The logo is yet to be designed but the thought is out there. It will also translate over into my Peacock Noir Bellydance so definitely will be getting a double use of that logo!

The soap was from my last soap course and not a full size so the stamp J U S T fits on the bar. It is a funnel swirl of the natural creamy colour of the batter and a very subtle lilac. I don't like over the top colours especially when it comes to naturally fragranced soap. This has EO's of ylang ylang, bergamot and grapefruit. It smells divine but still has another 3 weeks of curing time. I am intending on having my EO soaps coloured with natural colourants, FO soaps will be in stronger colours and the EO/FO blends...you get the picture.

Soap hugs
Kayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment